The Xperia go features a scratch-resistant display which is IP67 certified, battery-save mode and has the highest water and dust resistance of any smartphone on the market.
Sony’s latest Android offering, the Xperia go, is a water and dust resistant Android smartphone, tough on the outside and powerful on the inside, and we’re impressed!
Boasting and impressive feature-list, coupled with a stylish, super-slim 9.8mm profile, the Xperia go is certainly aiming to set the pace for a new generation of ‘tough’ handsets.
- 3.5” LED touchscreen (320 x 480 pixels), IP67 certified – dust and water proof
- Android OS 2.3 powered by a dual-core 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM
- 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash, geo-tagging and 720p HD video recording
- Durable scratch-resistant glass
- 8GB internal storage, expandable to 32GB via Micro SD card
- HSDPA handset with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Dimensions: 111mm x 60.3mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 110g