One Solution, One Supplier, One Bill…
Vodafone One Net Business is a feature-rich telephony solution that fully integrates your company landline and mobile phone connectivity into a single hosted phone solution. Using only one virtual number, calls are routed seamlessly to reach the service your customers needs, whether you or your staff are working in the office, on the road or at home.
One Net offers the flexibility a business needs to remain connected and is perfect for a company who need to join multiple sites and remote workers. Call monitoring and reporting features make for reduced administration and a more productive workforce, while a host of call options present a professional image.
The financial benefits of One Net are endless. PBX, maintenance, and ISDN costs are removed, with no expensive lease and finance agreements and no charges for software upgrades.
Prices start from only £7 per month.
“Vodafone is the only company that can provide a fully integrated suite of mobile and fixed communications services from the cloud on its own network.”
Stay constantly connected with One Net Business
- Make and receive calls securely, from virtually anywhere
- Reduce wasted commute time, expenses and the environmental impact of business travel
- Monitor productivity and improve workflow
- Provide continuity during a disaster or emergency, transferring your calls seamlessly
- Easy to expand, future-proof & automatically upgraded
Vodafone One Net Business »
“SMEs need to be able to respond quickly to customer requests wherever they are, or risk losing out to the competition. With One Net Business, landline and mobile communications are seamless when each device is connected via a single platform.”
- Call forwarding, transfer, and waiting
- Auto-attendant, queuing and music on hold
- Set phones to ring simultaneously or sequentially
- Call history and management reporting
- Online web interface for simple management
365 Intelligent remote working
- Access to email, calendars & Office documents
- Call from your PC, tablet, mobile or desk phone
- Quickly switch calls between devices
- Remote document collaboration & desktop sharing
- Multi-party conference and video calling
Resilient, reliable, secure…
- Over £70m product investment since launch
- Zero outages in 23 months
- 99.9% platform availability
- 99.6% of call quality ratings good or better
- 8.5/10 customer satisfaction
Vodafone One Net Business Case Study – Aspen Concepts Ltd
Retail fitting specialist Aspen Concepts Ltd, has 3 main offices and several installation teams across the country. Being Business Ready means never missing a call. One Net Business combines their fixed and mobile solutions and provides them with a virtual telephony solution. With over 100 employees, One Net integrates everyone in the business so their people can be out and about more, without ever missing a lead or opportunity.
Unified Communications is a term describing the process of combining IT and telecoms services such as voice, email, messaging, video, data and software to improve workflow and functionality, utilising services that can adapt with your business as it grows and enabling you to reduce your overheads through efficiency.
To find out how unified communications (UC) can benefit your business, get in touch with a member of our team on 0333 321 4888.
Vodafone’s hosted One Net Business combines all the benefits of a telephony solution including hunt groups, conference calling, call centre and receptionist functionality, with instant messaging (chat) and presence, video collaboration and content sharing through a single, cloud-based platform.
The majority of mobile and landline numbers can be ported into the Vodafone One Net service.
To find out if your number can be transferred, get in touch with a member of our team on 0333 321 4888.
A Vodafone One Net Business contract is normally 24 months.
In order to install Vodafone One Net a site survey will need to be carried out. We will advise of any work that needs to be undertaken before an installation of One Net.
The service should be implemented 21 days from signing your contract.
To find out whether your business qualifies for Vodafone One Net Business, contact a member of our team today on 0333 421 4888.