The comms market is saturated with different unified communications solutions, integrating voice, video and data through apps and portals. So how do you choose which is the best solution for your business?
That’s the reason we’re here. The business of a unified communications supplier is to understand the technology, features and benefits of the products that are available on the market today, and choose the right one’s to supply our customers without obligation to particular suppliers.
We look at the full range of built-in features, what integration is required and if it is necessary, the future-proofing of the technology, can the product or supplier keep up with market developments? It’s essential to understand the enhancements a product can bring to a business, it’s reliability and the long running direct, and more importantly indirect costs. The standard needs to be high and our previous experience with any solutions we provide is fundamental when selling it to our customers.
With all these factors in mind Vodafone One Net Collaboration with Microsoft Office 365 and Lync integration became our supplier of choice, but why?
“Vodafone is the only company that can provide a fully integrated suite of mobile and fixed communications services from the cloud on its own network. “
Vodafone One Net is a comprehensive unified solution with three available options. One Net Express for small businesses with up to 9 employees, One Net Business for companies with up to 99 employees, and One Net Enterprise for companies with over 100 employees.
Where we would normally arrange our landline contract separately to our mobile agreements, Vodafone unify these two services by providing a landline number which routes to your mobile. In addition One Net provides the functionality of a phone system without the investment, and with the integration of Microsoft Office 365 and Lync, the complete package is impressive. All this from one supplier, on one bill.
How can One Net Collaboration help your business?
- Vodafone provide a landline number which routes to your mobile so you never miss a call again, and with the ability to pick an area code of your choice you can promote your business further afield without needing premises, making your business appear local.
- One Net acts as a business phone system, put your calls on hold, set up hunt groups, call forwarding, Do Not Disturb and auto-attendant with music on hold. This all comes free with your One Net service plan.
- With Microsoft Lync and One Net there’s no need to switch between your devices for calls. Use your laptop, desktop computer, device or smartphone to make voice or video calls. You can conference call, adding colleagues or customers as required, and you can see if they’re available to talk with the presence information as part of the Lync 2013 client and smartphone app.
- Ever been working on a document or email and need to clarify something? Now you can call a person directly from an email. You can also make a call straight from Word or Excel and share your screen to discuss the item you’re working on.
- With Microsoft Office 365 you can access your email, calendar, contacts and task lists, including those that are shared by colleagues, plus you can edit and share documents whilst on the move.
- Finally One Net with Microsoft Office 365 and Lync offers you all of the services you’re probably going to need in one solution, with one supplier, one bill. This means one telephone call to Vodafone support for all of your communications rather than your suppliers blaming each other, it couldn’t be simpler.
These are just some of the brilliant features that we believe makes Vodafone One Net one of the best small business telephony solutions on the market today. Get in touch for more information »