One Solution, One Supplier, One Bill…
Vodafone One Net Business is a feature-rich telephony solution that fully integrates your company landline and mobile phone connectivity into a single hosted phone solution. Using only one virtual number, calls are routed seamlessly to reach the service your customers needs, whether you or your staff are working in the office, on the road or at home.
One Net offers the flexibility a business needs to remain connected and is perfect for a company who need to join multiple sites and remote workers. Call monitoring and reporting features make for reduced administration and a more productive workforce, while a host of call options present a professional image.
The financial benefits of One Net are endless. PBX, maintenance, and ISDN costs are removed, with no expensive lease and finance agreements and no charges for software upgrades.
Prices start from only £7 per month.
“Vodafone is the only company that can provide a fully integrated suite of mobile and fixed communications services from the cloud on its own network.”
Stay constantly connected with One Net Business
- Make and receive calls securely, from virtually anywhere
- Reduce wasted commute time, expenses and the environmental impact of business travel
- Monitor productivity and improve workflow
- Provide continuity during a disaster or emergency, transferring your calls seamlessly
- Easy to expand, future-proof & automatically upgraded
Vodafone One Net with Office 365 and Skype for Business »
“SMEs need to be able to respond quickly to customer requests wherever they are, or risk losing out to the competition. With One Net and the new Office 365 and Skype collaboration we can offer UK businesses the complete communications package that they need to succeed today.”
- Call forwarding, transfer, and waiting
- Auto-attendant, queuing and music on hold
- Set phones to ring simultaneously or sequentially
- Call history and management reporting
- Online web interface for simple management
365 Intelligent remote working
- Access to email, calendars & Office documents
- Call from your PC, tablet, mobile or desk phone
- Quickly switch calls between devices
- Remote document collaboration & desktop sharing
- Multi-party conference and video calling
Resilient, reliable, secure…
- Over £70m product investment since launch
- Zero outages in 23 months
- 99.9% platform availability
- 99.6% of call quality ratings good or better
- 8.5/10 customer satisfaction
Vodafone One Net Collaboration with Microsoft Office 365
Vodafone One Net Collaboration offers an indispensable suite of intelligent and collaborative features. It allows 24/7 access to all your Microsoft Office documents, emails, and desktop software including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, from almost any phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop, and from anywhere you have an internet or mobile data connection.
With the ability to see the availability of your colleagues and customers, you can quickly make and receive voice calls straight from your documents and emails, seamlessly switch calls between your devices, set up conferences and video calls, and share and collaborate on documents; reducing downtime and making sure you’re always in the loop whilst on the move.
Unified Communications is a term describing the process of combining IT and telecoms services such as voice, email, messaging, video, data and software to improve workflow and functionality, utilising services that can adapt with your business as it grows and enabling you to reduce your overheads through efficiency.
To find out how unified communications (UC) can benefit your business, get in touch with a member of our team on 0333 321 4888.
Vodafone’s hosted One Net Business combines all the benefits of a telephony solution including hunt groups, conference calling, call centre and receptionist functionality, with instant messaging (chat) and presence, video collaboration and content sharing through a single, cloud-based platform.
The majority of mobile and landline numbers can be ported into the Vodafone One Net service.
To find out if your number can be transferred, get in touch with a member of our team on 0333 321 4888.
A Vodafone One Net Business contract is normally 24 months.
In order to install Vodafone One Net a site survey will need to be carried out. We will advise of any work that needs to be undertaken before an installation of One Net.
The service should be implemented 21 days from signing your contract.
To find out whether your business qualifies for Vodafone One Net Business, contact a member of our team today on 0333 421 4888.